Sunday, July 26, 2009

What Have You Been Doing?



Lucinda (Burrows) Veeck Gosden
(Editor's Note: Though technically a member of the Class of '68, many of you have asked about Lucinda, and she has helped us a great deal with the video presentations for our 40th Reunion on Saturday.)
I am married to Roger Gosden, with two sons (Alan and Jay), seven grandchildren (Emily, Charlie, Henry, Joseph, Alayna, Adrian and Cameron). I have two stepsons (Matt and Tom), who live and work in the UK. All have visited us during the past month.
I work in New York, with primary homes in Williamsburg, Va. and the mountains of West Virginia. I have a Doctorate of Science from Eastern Virginia Medical School (Norfolk), and I serve as Director of Embryology at Cornell University Medical School in Manhattan, NY. I am taking piano lessons (exceedingly bad student) and I am healthy and happy. And, I plan to retire next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment